[WWI] Sanjeev's Wire Wheels

Lance Krieg lance.krieg at amerus.com
Mon Aug 16 17:46:36 EDT 2004

Oh, send it to him, by all means.  I want to see if there exists SOMEONE
who would understand the procedure without benefit of a well-lubricated
face-to-face explanation!

>>> ot811 at msbx.net 8/16/04 4:31:36 PM >>>
Jim,
     There is a short description of the process in the Windsock
article.  But I have a separate write-up on the wheel build alone.
However, after discussing the subject face-to-face with Lance and
others, I realize that I have not done a good job of explaining the
process.  With Lance's editorial help, I intend to redo the write-up for
the wheel construction.  I can send it to you then, or if you prefer,
send you what I have now.
regards
Sanjeev