[WWI] Update

Shane Weier bristolf2b at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 16 17:41:29 EDT 2004

Eric says:

>Thank you. I think there is plenty of room in the RODEN kit for AMS
>syndrome ;-)
>The Part PE fret could help and the Felixstowe of Lance.

He should get a commission to build one OOB like I did. At least I was
spared the pain of modelling for God.

As for the Felixstowe of Lance, it has inspired me to hide my two Felixstowe
kits *behind* my stash

Shane (who reluctantly concedes the unlikelihood of living long enough to
build either of them, and also the impossibility of matching Lance)

My Strine is a Toad in Disguise