[WWI] RE: Site Update - Felixstowe F5

Eric Gallaud egallaud at club-internet.fr
Mon Aug 16 16:05:06 EDT 2004

Good question. In fact, I asked that to Choroszy and they answer to me
that :
"The painted of interior F5 probably was green, but I am not sure. Sorry
but I could not help you. The painting should be the same as F2"
So, I decided to paint the interior wood, like F2 ;-)
Anyway it is the question which stopped the project a long time.
Regarding the looonnnnng wings, I will do a "functional" rigging, with
tightened wires.

Eric