[WWI] Ever want to see a Renwal aeroskin?

Stuart L. Malone smalone at kc.rr.com
Mon Aug 16 10:28:55 EDT 2004

I concur with Diego.  I built the Pfalz many moons ago when your
choices were this kit or the Warbirds vac.  I probably should have
built the vac.  The main problem was in trying to use the original
struts.  Due to the age of the plastic, the small/thin bits are quite
brittle,  but I used them anyway.  Now, any slight breeze causes struts
to snap.  These kits are curious little dust collectors.

			Stuart L. Malone