[WWI] Weathering and other related topics....

Karen Rychlewski krychski at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 15 12:52:11 EDT 2004

Welcome to the Delphic oracle of WWI modeling, Michael. As prolific and
as confounding as the original but without the sacrificed goats (well,
maybe one or two on occasion...)

As you've no doubt seen, we all are delighted to have you enlisted and
hope you will enlighten us as to your weathering techniques.I am also
interested in WWI armored cars (and Polish armor up to 1939) and would
be very grateful for talking armor weathering with you, on or off-list.

I marveled at your models in Phoenix   (though I agree that they were a
bit overdone for fabric-covered airplanes); are there any photos of your
armor models on the web somewhere? If not, you should certainly consider
adding photos of WWI a/c to the list site.

Karen