[WWI] a note on letters:

Bob Horton artybob at netexpress.net
Sun Aug 15 10:09:21 EDT 2004

Hi Gang:  Need a little assist in some information....I made mention at our recent IPMS Chapter meeting about needing to find out if there is anything available in etched brass which consists of alphabet letters....I need something in the range of 2.5 mm  or 3/32" high capitol letters...One of the club members was fairly sure that sets of these were available but no idea of company that produced them.....any ideas? from the clan assembled?   Thanks and appreciate the reports from Phoenix...Bob Horton,