[WWI] Weathering and other related topics....

Shane Weier bristolf2b at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 14 18:49:22 EDT 2004

Michael T (Will he be Michael #72 or something) says:

>I scanned the archives on the web
>site and discovered a discussion on weathering that started with my
>Albatros. So I guess I should jump into the fray........

Hallelujah. The author himself!

Michael, can you please give us a vlow by blow description of *how* you did
the modelling. Whether or not you like the extent of weathering, the
technical effect is stunning and way beyond the sort of results I get.  I
(and Ken, for sure) would really appreciate a primer...

Shane

My Strine is a Toad in Disguise