[WWI] RE8

Robert Laskodi laskodi at launchnet.com
Fri Aug 13 16:11:47 EDT 2004

<<<Sanjeev, well earned congrats on the award, but, could you get pictures
of the COMPLETED model on you webpage?, the bits are awesome, but some small
part of me would like to see the whole thing,>>>
I whole heartedly agree here. C'mon Sanjeev (and Lance too!), you guys need
to get pictures of these wonderful models up ASAP! If I "teased" our cat in
the same way you guys are "teasing" us (you know small chunks of meat, when
the whole steak is inches away!) I would be incarcerated by my wife! Well,
let's just say Doc Tom might be getting more business!!! ;>}
-----Bob