[WWI] Re: Mr. & Mrs. Dithers, Dagwood, Blondie & that darned cat)

tracy hancock atlporkchop at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 13 16:05:41 EDT 2004

hahaha......it's a dry humor.
Seriously, thanks and with the recent debate over
weathering, you are right, I should have made my
position more clear....I think that you've reached a
nice balance wit your weathering.
Also, please post photos soon of your fantastic
model...that is a polite but firm request :)
cheers, tracy

Sure.  Sanjeev.  I mean, www.bragdonent.com
As for "just enough, but not too much" approach to
weathering, I
believe, this is strictly subjective. I have shown my
models to various
masters, and the reaction has been "yes, it could be
toned down", "no, it is
perfectly fine", "yes, I would prefer to see more
weathering".
So I think it is more a matter of working on the
finish until you can
convince yourself that the model looks like what you
want it to look
like.