[WWI] Prototype Meets, was: Weathering

Dickinson ibs4421 at onlineky.com
Fri Aug 13 11:09:35 EDT 2004

Neil,
     It would be great IMHO.  What really set these guys apart, to me,
was their emphasis on folks bringing in their works-in-progress.
(Which, btw, is one great thing about this list.  I really like seeing
the posts where folks put up their wip.  I learn as much, or even more
from that as I do from the finished models.)  The meet seems to be as
much about technique and methods as it is the finished product.  Also
the fact that they meet in Cocoa Beach, Florida in January with all of
the attendant "scenery" (wink, wink) is not a bad incentive either.

Warren