[WWI] Weathering

Crawford Neil Neil.Crawford at volvo.com
Fri Aug 13 10:33:40 EDT 2004

Yes, that sounds like a good idea. This realism thing is really
only a problem in competitions, otherwise what the heck, it's a free
world. What I'd like to see in competitions is one class as you
describe below, and one class where realism doesn't count, for the
people who don't think it matters. It could mean some fun models
in the free category, and a chance to oggle reference material for
those of us who care for that! I believe the R/C world championships
are run something like this? I don't think it would be unmanageable,
especialy if one went back to old fashioned judging for this
category, by old fashioned judging I mean 3 old geezers who simply choose
the best model.
/Neil C.