[WWI] Re: Mr. & Mrs. Dithers, Dagwood, Blondie & that darned cat

Shane Weier bristolf2b at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 12 16:58:44 EDT 2004

Sanjeev

>    Have you tried Dried weathering powders ?

Not yet.`I've had great success with pastels on ships where it's possible to
lay them on and never touch, but less success on aircraft.

>They are as fine ground as pastel, and are self-adhesive, and dont rub off.
>  I had reasonable success with it on my RE8.  Ofcourse, the disadvantage
>is that they are difficult to erase.

Sounds like they're made of oil pastels rather than the chalk type I use.

QMHE is just a week away. I'll get some there and experiment some.

Shane

My Strine is a Toad in Disguise