[WWI] virtual Fokker DVII

MARK MILLER mark_.m at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 12 16:28:56 EDT 2004

Hey Mike
thanks - i have seen some photos of museum DVIIs which are
extremely glossy.
But, reflectivity levels can be tricky.
i generaly have all my reflectivity set too high.
but, it seems to work out ok - depending on the angle.

hmmm... write up on digital modeling in WW1 aero.
Not sure, but I think i wrote it :-D
well, Leo re-worded it some, thank goodness
Mark