[WWI] virtual Fokker DVII

Allan Wright aew at unh.edu
Thu Aug 12 13:45:48 EDT 2004

All Dare kits are lightly constructed and also light on
the instructions. I've seen a Demoiselle fly and they're
good in the air. As for the tank, I'd just do you best.
Since it's decorative, I'd fall back on the 'carve out of
a block of blasa/foam' method if none it shown.

Litespan is not too bad to use. Balsaloc/rite is the
correct way to apply it. Put it on as tight and wrinkle
free as possible as you don't get much shrink.

Sorry I don't have more help,
Allan