[WWI] virtual Fokker DVII

Douglas Jones aeroc at comcast.net
Thu Aug 12 11:43:23 EDT 2004

Allan,
I know you dabble a bit in small electric R/C aircraft. Have you built/flown
or know anyone who has built/flown the Dare Mademoiselle? I am basically don
framing mine and need some thoughts on how the fuel tank goes together. Also
any thoughts on the use of Litespan as this will be my first crack at it.
Balsarite will be the adhesive of choice.

I also have a Sig Antoinette and Demoiselle in the queue. Any thoughts on
the construction/flying of the models?

I am hoping to take the Mademoiselle to the R/C Jamboree at Rhinebeck this
year. Will be attending, as usual, with a friend from Wilton, NH and one
from Winchendon, MA.

Thanks,
Doug