[WWI] GWICC

John Huggins john at huggins-leahey.com
Thu Aug 12 09:46:38 EDT 2004

Mack,
My understanding is that you can only claim one chapter as your
affiliated chapter, but you can belong to as many chapters as you want
to.

In OKC, I believe there are two chapters.  I used to belong to both, as
well as the chapter in Tucson.  If I entered a single entry, I had to
list Tucson as  my chapter, but if either OKC chapter was doing
something, I could join in as a member of that club, I just couldn't
hold any office or position that was tied to the chapter.

It all gets confusing, and in some cases i don't really agree with the
restrictions, but they are the rules.  I will ask National for better
clarification on membership rules and let us know.

Right now, the issue was having 5 people who were not affiliated with
another chapter to get us started.

John