[WWI] Re: dithering

Ken Schmitt knnths at mchsi.com
Thu Aug 12 09:38:48 EDT 2004

Will saunters by:

> (Passes out - Fade to commercial)

Regarding the Barn Soaked Albatros and any other Delicate Achievement:

The issue is *overall effect* and how that is achieved rather than "I
don't like that one, personally".

I don't like it either (who cares...) but am:
1) always, always respectful of effort, attempt, achievement
2) interested in learning more
3) able to cross-correlate and derive value from failed attempts
4) enjoy doing and then sharing successful attempts
5) always sober
6) rarely serious, except while working

When you are working something that has an *overall effect*, you are
most interested in continuity of outcome.
Degree is subjective and it is none of my business unless asked.
That it doesn't always turn out the way you'd like is a foregone
conclusion.
That it finally will is, for me, also a foregone conclusion.

With a paint brush.
By hand.

Now that the judges are all safely back home, may we discuss technique?

= )

ken9, various guise, but not Homer (but linear here just for you
darlings)