[WWI] Re: Mr. & Mrs. Dithers, Dagwood, Blondie & that darned cat

Crawford Neil Neil.Crawford at volvo.com
Thu Aug 12 07:20:25 EDT 2004

I think this is the way to go, I noted that Sanjeev (the saint) did this
on his Re8, I think Dr.Tom does too. Pre-shading is really the same principle,
but perhaps easier to control. Even though I've been
critical to pre-shading, it's a good idea, but is often badly executed.
Good idea is perhaps an exageration, interesting idea maybe.
In any case it makes better sense to me to put on shading afterwards
where you can see the result. Sounds difficult though.
/Neil C.

Shane: