[WWI] Re: Mr. & Mrs. Dithers, Dagwood, Blondie & that darned cat

Ken Schmitt knnths at mchsi.com
Thu Aug 12 00:58:58 EDT 2004

Someone's e mail strapline said:

> Play Love Hunt to win a $9000 holiday and find love!
> http://mobilecentral.ninemsn.com.au/mclovehunt/lovehunt.aspx

Are we gwinst dix-cuss the dadburn weathering or not?

It sucked, it dasn't sucketh, we're tactful, we're not, we can do it,
we can't, we know how but daren't tell a soul...

JEEZ.

We're modelers - let's us just speak on this matter of whether or not
we weather, how we weather, when we weather the worst woolie wemarks
whilst wondering if we're weary wavering when whiffling.

Mr. Wilson, wondering what became of Fremont
aka "Henry"

What strange weather.

And you just never you mind, Will Hendricks.
:^ )~