[WWI] [WWI Digest] Martha Gets Sent To Her Room

Pedro Soares pnsoares at netcabo.pt
Wed Aug 11 20:01:17 EDT 2004

[] Shane says:

The model may well still be beautifull (and almost certainly the model will
look more realistic to modernm eyes) but it will be an artistic impression,
not a scale model *IMO*
[]

Drawing the line here is the hard part of it. In fact I think what we try to
achieve is a mix of the two ideas, i.e. it all begins with a scale model,
but then, especially at the painting stages, we let the more creative part
of the hobby take hold to some degree. Some take it further down than others
but we are all trying to achieve some sort of artistic impression to suit
our own aesthetical tastes.

Thinking out loud....

Pedro