[WWI] Weathering

Pedro Soares pnsoares at netcabo.pt
Wed Aug 11 19:43:12 EDT 2004

Robert,

As much as I agree with you that the weathering is done to an high degree of
workmanship, far surpassing my skills, I do think it is to much. I apologise
if my comment can in any way regarded as offensive. Was not the intention.
That's simply my personal opinion...and my taste, poor as it may be.

Pedro