[WWI] Weathering

Robert Laskodi laskodi at launchnet.com
Wed Aug 11 18:10:39 EDT 2004

<<<At our IPMS club, we have a rule that unless the model builder asks for
criticism, it should not be given.>>>
It is my understanding, that this is also the "unwritten" rule on this list,
at least in the five + years I've been a member, it's been adhered to fairly
well.
If the thread was started by the person who actually built the model, it
would be "fair game" to comment in a negative implied manner, AFAIC. It
wasn't started by the person who did the model and serves no useful purpose
other than to criticize that model, IMNSHO.
YMMV
------Bob