[WWI] Re: French Army record office

Grzegorz Mazurowski grzegorz_mazurowski at poczta.onet.pl
Wed Aug 11 07:30:56 EDT 2004

Eric!
Yes, I'm very interested!
Files are to big to get them as attachements (I'm on the slow and expensive
modem connection). I'd be the most grateful if you make following thing: at
first send me a sample of that drawings on low resolution/size (.jpg format,
less than 100kb) and later I'll ask you for burning it on the CD and sending
it in normal letter, if it is possible.
I'll be "cloning" (pirate copying) a barrel from the Extratech 42cm
hovitzer, in order to build conversion into M14 (on that round emplacement).
In case of success production of the kit will be possible.
Thanks!
G.