[WWI] Weathering

Shane Weier bristolf2b at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 11 17:21:35 EDT 2004

Bob L says:

>I think it is very inappropriate and in very poor taste for this forum to
>be
>used as a method for critiquing/commenting on other persons opinion on
>heavily weathered models.

I couldn't disagree more.  Next we'll be banning discussion of colours in
case my interpretation of PC.10 might disagree with Pedro's, no opinions of
new kits lest we disappoint someone who already ran out and bought one...

I have railed against this before. The list has a tradition of being a
"nice" place.  That should remain so, but if we are to ban *any* form of
disagreement we'll end up sounding like a room full of catty old matrons
air-kissing each other and *not* saying what they think. Whoever stays with
the list after that point will learn nothing at all.

We'll be reduced to using the list to arrange meetings and argue the
relative merits of Elk sausage and toad paste.

Shane (grouching, but dead serious)

My Strine is a Toad in Disguise