[WWI] Weathering

Robert Laskodi laskodi at launchnet.com
Wed Aug 11 16:07:14 EDT 2004

I think it is very inappropriate and in very poor taste for this forum to be
used as a method for critiquing/commenting on other persons opinion on
heavily weathered models. It is quite obvious that whether you agree or
disagree with that particular style of weathering, that the modeler who
finished that is of quite high skill and should be commended on that skill
and not on their particular choice of weathering styles. I only hope that
the person who built that model is not a "lurking" member of this list as I
would hate for them to get the wrong idea of the purpose and fellowship that
this list entails.
YMMV
----Bob