[WWI] Download on www.fokker-team.de

Eduard Werner edi.werner at gmx.de
Wed Aug 11 04:49:27 EDT 2004

Wutoru 10 awgusta 200419:46, Grzegorz Mazurowski pisaše:

> This is really impressive! Guy in Germany is using computer, which "speaks"
> Upper Serbian language!

Bardzo mi przykro, ale:
That's Upper S*o*rbian, not S*e*rbian!

> To the less oriented friends: "Upper Serbs" are Serbs who inhabit eastern
> part of Germany, roughly between Dresden and Polish border. They are
> perfectly Slavic and they speak they own language, close to Serbian

Much closer to Polish and Czech. Upper and Lower Sorbian are Western Slavonic
languages. I've never learned Czech, but I get along fine in Czechia. I have
much more difficulties understand Serbian.

> BTW, Edi is writing perfect Polish! (though it would be more correct to
> write "Bardzo mi mi³o" than "Bardzo przyjemnie")

Obviously, not so perfect :-) Thanks for the correction.

Cheers

Edi