[WWI] Enamel PC-10

Shane Weier bristolf2b at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 10 23:37:06 EDT 2004

SP says:

>I was about to write and ask what about Model Master's Dark Earth. I used
>it
>some time ago before I switched to acrylics. I thought it pretty well hit
>the slightly brown side of the PC-10 range,

Slightly brown? RAF Dark Earth?  I'd have called it unequivocally brown
unless the MM stuff bears no relationship to the colour I had in mind.

>(PC-10 range...now there's an
>exactly defined term ;-)

LOL

Best thing about WW1 modelling IMO, but it drives the WW2 beholden nitpicker
absolutely crazy. Which is maybe a good laugh too :-)

Shane

My Strine is a Toad in Disguise