[WWI] A-Model Kits

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 10 20:21:57 EDT 2004

Mike:

matt Bittner did a very nice job on a SPAD A.2, see:

http://www.internetmodeler.com/2004/january/aviation/meb_spad.php

but the kit's part need a lot of sanding and filling, plus thinning.  They
are short run kits but the best you can do if you want to build those
particular subjects.  I built (off-topic) a Pegas and it was decent enough -
not stellar but passable.

Michael