[WWI] Revell 1/28 Fokker D.vii question

Ed Ingersoll ingersollle at gru.net
Tue Aug 10 20:00:24 EDT 2004

When dry fitting the stab of the D.VII to the Fuselage I found that the front "points" of the stab sit a little high on the fuse and not flush.
Is this normal?
I've looked at several references and none give a good shot of this area.
I noticed that the D.VI Kit Bash from the nats had a similar fit.
Anyone built the D.VII and had the same experience?
Congratulations to all the winners and entrants in OT categories, in all categories at the Nats.
I look forward to meeting you all in Hotlanta.
Thanks,
Ed