[WWI] Download on www.fokker-team.de

Grzegorz Mazurowski grzegorz_mazurowski at poczta.onet.pl
Tue Aug 10 13:46:56 EDT 2004

Hi Edi!

> Bardzo przyjemnje :-) Well, I *am* from one of the Slavic countries: I'm
from
> Germany, and the language you read was Upper Sorbian (górno³u¿ycki po
> polsku).
> Edi

This is really impressive! Guy in Germany is using computer, which "speaks"
Upper Serbian language!
To the less oriented friends: "Upper Serbs" are Serbs who inhabit eastern
part of Germany, roughly between Dresden and Polish border. They are
perfectly Slavic and they speak they own language, close to Serbian (Look at
the map!!!). Interesting, isn't it?
BTW, Edi is writing perfect Polish! (though it would be more correct to
write "Bardzo mi mi³o" than "Bardzo przyjemnie")
Cheers!
G.