[WWI] People's Revolutionary Army R. E. 8 at 2004 Nats

tracy hancock atlporkchop at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 10 16:03:54 EDT 2004

I'm sorry Sanjeev, I don't thing you have enough
fingers to satisfy the chopper on this one.....
That is one gorgeous model and it's finished beautifly
as well, can you tell your process for this? How much
is airbrush, pastels, etc?
TIA, tracy
*chop chop*

> Is that your R.E.8 that Mark Flake photographed at
the Nationals?
Buz,
Yes it is.  The insignia is somewhat rare.  It is a
unit with Wrangel's
Army.  The colours are St George.
I found the markings in the book 'Red Star 3' by
Petrov and Geust - a
great source of schemes for russian planes.
   RE.8 photos will be posted in the gallery
eventually.
Thanks for the compliments.  I had help from Steve and
other on the
colour scheme.
Sanjeev