[WWI] Fw: Ok looking for a kit for the next NATS already

KarrArt at aol.com KarrArt at aol.com
Tue Aug 10 15:12:28 EDT 2004

<<In a similar sort of semi-OT vein - Blessed St Harry did a piece in
Scale Models thirty odd years ago (the title was something like "Hell's
Angel's Meets the Dawn Patrol).

He produced several varieties of beautiful faux-Fokkers from TravelAirs
and suchlike - anyone else remember the article?

Aidrian

Yeah- I remember...now thanks for sticking THAT in my head....I'll have to
drop everything and go scrounging for wherever it is....
On another bizarre movie note- how about the Jenny that was converted to an
"Avro 504" for Hell's Anagels- a truly oddish attempt at an Avro rudder rudder
and rotary engine.
RK