[WWI] Fw: Ok looking for a kit for the next NATS already

Lance Krieg lance.krieg at amerus.com
Tue Aug 10 14:37:29 EDT 2004

Aidrian correctly recalls:

""Hell's Angel's Meets the Dawn Patrol["]...

"He produced several varieties of beautiful faux-Fokkers from
TravelAirs
and suchlike - anyone else remember the article?"

I do indeed, and that was the title.  Mid 70s, I think, and while I
know I have the magazine, I didn't catalog it in my index.  There were
profiles of several of the planes in their disguises, and GAs of both
the TravelAirs and Thomas-Morse scouts in their movie configurations,
along with his models.

Lance