[WWI] People's Revolutionary Army R. E. 8 at 2004 Nats

SSH ot811 at msbx.net
Tue Aug 10 08:34:44 EDT 2004

> Is that your R.E.8 that Mark Flake photographed at the Nationals?
Buz,
Yes it is.  The insignia is somewhat rare.  It is a unit with Wrangel's Army.  The colours are St George.
I found the markings in the book 'Red Star 3' by Petrov and Geust - a great source of schemes for russian planes.
   RE.8 photos will be posted in the gallery eventually.
Thanks for the compliments.  I had help from Steve and other on the colour scheme.
Sanjeev