[WWI] RCW Decals

Matt Bittner tbittners at sprintmail.com
Tue Aug 10 06:11:47 EDT 2004

I received email from the "owner" of Print Scale decals (the
company that makes the RCW Nieuport sheet I previewed on IM).
While there are more decals coming, the next set is off topic
(VVS aircraft that flew during the Khalkin-Gol incident).
However, he did say for payment a transfer of funds into his
credit card is the ticket.  However, that's as far as I have
gotten, as after he sent the email he immediately went on
vacation.  As I know more I'll post, since there are a few here
interested in these decals.

Matt Bittner