[WWI] Hello from Phoenix

Matt Bittner tbittners at sprintmail.com
Mon Aug 9 18:31:36 EDT 2004

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 08:06:55 +1000, Shane Weier wrote:

> Me, I'm planning to come to Atlanta. I'm never going to much increase my
> score without a visit to a target rich environment.

Nah, come to Kansas City in 2006 - you'll see more people there.
The way these things tend to go is when it's on one of the
coasts, you get people that are local to that coast and few
others.  When it's in the middle of the country, that's when you
get the larger population.  That's why the number one attended
IPMS USA Nats - still - is in the middle of the US.

Matt Bittner