[WWI] My WW1 pages

Mikko Saarela saarela.mikko at kolumbus.fi
Sat Aug 7 02:29:27 EDT 2004

Hi Miro!

Wonderful models! And a nice site, too! But may I suggest an improvement?
Please try to make the links for the photos of your models easier to find!
It took me several minutes to figure out that there are links. That is much
more time than an average net surfer will spend on one page, if she or he
can't find anything more to explore on it.

Yours Mikko