[WWI] NIEUPORT 1-27

Diego Fernetti dfernet0 at rosario.gov.ar
Fri Aug 6 09:54:06 EDT 2004

Hi Mack!
It's a nice book, but I guess that the best feature is the decal sheet that
comes with it, and it has some nice markings on it, in both popular scales.
I got  a CD copy a friend made for me, just to decide if it was worth the
expense, but already saw most of the pictures on other publications. It has
a special accent on Polish Nieuports, IIRC.
If you have the choice, get the Crowood book on Nieuports. Or both datafile
specials.
D.