[WWI] Painting Decal Paper

John Huggins john at huggins-leahey.com
Fri Aug 6 09:47:07 EDT 2004

Another point that helps also.  Scuff up the surface of the clear decal
film first.  Very fine steel wool, scotch bright pad or worn out 600
grit sand paper.  This gives the paint something to grad hold of.

When you cut your strips, don't cut all the way through the backing
paper.  Just use enough pressure to cut through the paint and decal
film.
JP