[WWI] Painting Decal Paper

pnsoares at naer.pt pnsoares at naer.pt
Fri Aug 6 09:32:50 EDT 2004

Michael says:
>I agree with Pedro, except I simply spray the paint on the decal paper.

Yes, me too. when i mentioned brush painting was only for a rapid test shot
exercise (the lazy bugger in me  would not think of setting up the airbrush
corner just to shoot a piece of decal with solid paint...)
with enamels though, I've never had problem with the paint becoming dry and
britlle, this migth of course have to do with the fact that I keep
everything in the basement where it's colder and more humid.
just 2 eruocents more for the topic..

Pedro