[WWI] dECALS:

STEPHEN T LAWSON stephenlawson2578 at msn.com
Fri Aug 6 09:22:24 EDT 2004

Greetings Bob.
How are you.  I still remember the day you and Greg stopped by the house in Denver and we shared some ideas. On the decals Caboose Hobbies here in Denver has some great decals sheets(R&R) stripes.  On cutting the decals light scoring with a guide keeps that ridge down.  Since I do a lot of rib tapes it has come pretty easy for me to do. Regards Stephen