[WWI] Painting Decal Paper

Crawford Neil Neil.Crawford at volvo.com
Fri Aug 6 08:29:02 EDT 2004

I use enamels, and I've never noticed an aging issue with them.
Like Michael say's I spray them on, usually when I'm spraying
something else. You never know when you're going to need a slither
of decal in the correct colour, a decal patch usually looks better
than trying to touch up with a brush. I save all these old bits of
decal and use them for all sorts of things, I now have a decent
bank of different colours.
/Neil C.