[WWI] Painting Decal Paper

Crawford Neil Neil.Crawford at volvo.com
Fri Aug 6 07:01:29 EDT 2004

I agree with Pedro, I don't put a put a coat of
varnish/liquid decal film on. Possibly if I've done
something complicated, in any case don't use varnish,
it can crack, Microscale decal saver is the best for this.
Future/Klear is better than varnish, but I'd rank it
lower than decal saver.
The absolute best decal paper I've used for this is Tango-papa,
so if you have any left over from Bob Pearson or other ALPS
produced decal, it's likely to be Tango-papa.
Microscale/superscale is also very high quality.
Good luck with this and your work woes, Warren.
/Neil C.