[WWI] Nats Notes

Michael mds549 at pacbell.net
Fri Aug 6 02:58:00 EDT 2004

Met up with all the Listees I think. We invaded a small restaurant near the Hyatt (after some ot/OT discussions in the hotel bar) for dinner. Much varied & interesting talk (like the virtues & drawbacks of wearing your kilt in public from all of us Scots at our end of the table) & many pictures taken. My list of those present: Eric Hight, Rick Ewing, Ken Henderson, Bill Arnold, Karen (I am not trying the last name), Lance Krieg, Sanjeev, Mike Cavenaugh, Tom Morgan, Peter Fedders, Bill Powers, Patricia & John Huggins.
    It is hot but not too hot.
    The level of modeling & pool of knowledge here is awesome. Like Dr. Arnold said, this is the big leagues.
    Hey, more tmorrow......
@micro