[WWI] Windsock in the US?

tracy hancock atlporkchop at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 4 22:41:16 EDT 2004

Warren, sorry to hear about all of the bad news; keep
your chin up bud.
On the bright side, modeling economically is pretty
fun, much better than dealing with PE!! If you really
miss PE, do what I do...go to the store and get some
of those dinner rolls in the aluminum pan (you know
the kind I'm talking about) and eat the rolls....what
you have left can be cut with an exacto knife into
whatever you need. See, modeling and dinner with one
purchase...very economical.
cheers, tracy

 Even less so since I got some really bad news
about the plant I work at last night.  This was topped
off my finding
out my geriatric dog had a massive stroke when I got
home with the
great
news from work.
   Soooo, looks like I'm going to be modeling very
economically from
now
until whenever.  Time to implement "Career Plan B"
along with selling
off kits I have collected that I doubt I will build or
have little
interest in anymore.

Warren