[WWI] slightly OT models

Carlos Carreira carlos.carreira at netcabo.pt
Wed Aug 4 15:16:54 EDT 2004

Diego and all,

For the Siskin, I must add probably the best reference of all: Data Plan
number 3, by Alfred Granger. It is a Datafile size booklet, and includes
very beautiful drawings of the main variants and profiles. Are you
interested?...

As far as I know, there are only three volumes of the Data Plan series: #1,
Hawker Woodcock/Danecock, #2, Bristol Bulldog and the #3, Siskin.

Carlos

mo.com.au/virgincreditcard/plasticsurgery/track.cfm?source=P08