[WWI] RE: 2004 IPMS Nats

Dickinson ibs4421 at onlineky.com
Wed Aug 4 13:29:15 EDT 2004

Well, I remember talking to a Phoenix native a few years back who said
that a while back it "was" a dry heat, but with all of the suburbs, lawn
watering, swimming pools, etc. there is an artificial humidity that has
been created there.  She said you could see the "humidity bubble" over
the city as you drove in from the desert.  I grew up in Alabama where
the temps hit the 90's in May/June, with about 90% humidity to boot, and
it stays that way until October.  Didn't like it then, like it even less
now.  No thanks.

Warren
Experiencing a relative cool summer here in Kentucky