[WWI] Modeling Job

Allan Wright aew at unh.edu
Wed Aug 4 12:15:26 EDT 2004

Hi Listees,

   I apologize in advance, this request involves modeling an off
topic subject. Please forward any replies to me directly off list.

   My boss's father served in WWII in the pacific and recently
passed away. He served on an LST, and my boss asked me to assemble
a Lindberg 1/245 scale LST for him finished in the markings of his
father's ship. I've done some other smaller modeling tasks for him
in the past, but this one I feel is beyond my skills since I'm not
a ship modeler.

   I don't think my boss is expecting contest-winning work, any
competently executed model would please him greatly.

   He's willing to cover expenses and pay a reasonable fee for your
time. I have the kit, new sealed in-box. If you're interested in
doing some modeling for hire, please contact me off list.

thanks,
Allan