[WWI] RE: 2004 IPMS Nats

AlbatrosDIII at aol.com AlbatrosDIII at aol.com
Wed Aug 4 11:49:05 EDT 2004

Hi All,
   I got into Phoenix yesterday morning and it only got up to 108 (42C).
However, no one said anything about it being monsoon season here.  The prediction
is thunder and lightning storms for Thursday. The humidity is beginning to
rise and that is not good.  I can take the heat with little bother, but when
there is any kind of humidity, I feel like I am walking around in a shower all
day.
   The other problem is my car is not acting right and I may have to find a
repair place before I try and leave on Sunday.  I'm not going to think about it
too much and just enjoy myself for the duration.
   Doors open in almost three hours.  I will try and report back any and all
goings on here.

~Rick~

BTW:  There are 5 Hooters here in the area.  Been to 2 already and plan to go
for ace status before the convention is over. ;^}