[WWI] Off to Phoenix, latest WS

Lance Krieg lance.krieg at amerus.com
Wed Aug 4 09:56:37 EDT 2004

Sayonara, gang, I'm leaving to gingerly usher my resin Ansaldo through
the airport and hope it doesn't melt into a puddle immediately upon
arrival in Phoenix, where today's temperature is predicted to be 107 F
(42 C).

Tom Plesha is buying the first round - in absentia, unfortunately.  If
I get to town early enough, I'll be the only one participating;
incentive enough to scurry to the bar.

The latest WS and DF landed yesterday, and a quick browse reveals a lot
of detail info on Camel armament and more DH9as.  A good issue for the
Entente, not much for the Central Powers.

Lance